Your privacy is important to us that is why we will never share your details to a third party without your prior consent and only if it is neccessary.
Collecting, using and sharing your information
Baird & Co Limited (referred to as “Baird” or “we” in this notice) takes the privacy of your information very seriously and we ask that you read this Privacy Notice carefully. This Notice provides you with:
- Details of the personal information we collect from you and why we collect it
- What we do with your information
- Who we might share your information with.
What we collect
We may collect information when you use this website, call us, visit us or open an account with us. If you open an account with us, you will be deemed to accept the terms of our privacy statement which is attached to the account opening form. We may collect the following information:
- Your full names, date of birth and contact information including postal address, email address and telephone number
- Your IP address
- Details of any purchase and sales transacted with us, including those which do not proceed
- Details you provide us when contacting us with enquiries
- Details on how you use the site, including cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website
- ID verification details obtained as part of our order processing
- Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks
What we do with your personal information
We need your personal information for the following reasons:
- So we can deal properly with your transactions with us
- Internal record keeping to comply with government regulation and audit requirements To assist us in improving our service to you
- To enable us, with your consent, to send you from time to time our promotional emails and details about services and products to the email and postal addresses you have provided to us.
Sharing your personal information with us
Our first principle is to keep your personal information secure and not to share it with anyone not employed by Baird but there are circumstances in which we have no choice but to share that information with others. These are:
- We may disclose your personal information with notice to you if a law, regulation, search warrant, or court order requires us to do so. We may also disclose personal information without notice to you to prevent fraud or other unlawful conduct
- We use contractors who assist us in the development and maintenance of our website and computer systems and they will inevitably have access to your personal information but we require them to enter into an agreement with us requiring them not to share your personal information with any third party
- We may from time to time appoint contractors so as better to perform our services to you but will not do so without requiring them to enter into an agreement requiring them not to share your personal information with any third party.